Signed in as:
Signed in as:
Deb is an executive coach, published author, speaker, university instructor, teacher, consultant, and entrepreneur. Deb has more than 30 years working in multinational organizations as a global leader in operations, organizational development, human resource management, and compensation. In addition to her broad-based industry background and global expertise in compensation, Deb coaches executives, leaders, professionals, and teams to higher levels of performance. Her clients include individual and organizational clients in Fortune 50 multinationals, mid-sized companies, and non-profits.
Deb’s expertise is in evaluating an organization’s current total rewards approach to compensation and suggesting actionable and sustainable changes that can increase employee satisfaction and improve retention, all while helping the organization to remain as efficient as possible with its money. In partnership with an organization, she will review your organizations compensation practices and then help design a strategy that will ensure compensation packages and policies are aligned with your larger organizational strategies and goals. Deb's compensation experience includes practical and total rewards consulting expertise with hands-on experience in the strategy, analysis, evaluation, design, development, implementation, and communication of executive and broad-based compensation programs. Specific areas of expertise include competitive benchmarking, market analysis, and variable pay design for executives and non-executives in a variety of industries including durable manufacturing and consumer goods, technology, financial services, and non-profit.
Steve has over thirty years of experience in human resources, with stints in organizational development, training, labor relations, HR management, diversity, and global compensation. He advises a wide variety of clients, among them both publicly-traded and closely held businesses on their compensation and change management needs. These needs cover:
· Evaluating jobs, creating competitive salary structures, and writing effective A.D.A. compliant job descriptions,
· Performing market analyses to determine competitive pay levels,
· Designing and implementing cost-effective base salary, variable pay, and equity-based programs,
· Performing statistical compensation analyses to ensure EEOC/OFCCP compliance,
· Facilitating strategy and planning sessions,
· Designing, developing and implementing electronic solutions for HR applications including HRIS, and
· Conducting due diligence for mergers and acquisitions by collecting cost data regarding employees, determining effect upon income statements, identifying HR liabilities, and ensuring effective communications.
Copyright © 2023 Clearwater Coaching and Consulting, Inc. - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder