Deb is an executive coach, published author, speaker, university instructor, teacher, consultant, and entrepreneur. Deb has more than 30 years working in multinational organizations as a global leader in operations, organizational development, human resource management, and compensation. In addition to her broad-based industry background and global expertise in compensation, Deb coaches executives, leaders, professionals, and teams to higher levels of performance. Her clients include individual and organizational clients in Fortune 50 multinationals, mid-sized companies, and non-profits.
Deb's compensation experience includes practical and total rewards consulting expertise with hands-on experience in the analysis, evaluation, design, development, implementation, and communication of executive and non-executive compensation programs. Specific areas of expertise include competitive benchmarking, market analysis, and variable pay design for executives and non-executives in a variety of industries including durable manufacturing and consumer goods, financial services, and non-profit. Deb specializes in job evaluation, benchmarking studies and strategic compensation design to support business strategy.
Steve has over thirty years of experience in human resources, including organizational development, training, labor relations, HR management, diversity, and global compensation. He advises a wide variety of clients, among them both publicly-traded and closely held businesses on their compensation and change management needs. These needs cover:
· Evaluating jobs, creating competitive salary structures, and writing effective job descriptions
· Performing market analyses to determine competitive pay levels
· Designing and implementing cost-effective base salary, variable pay, and equity-based programs,
· Performing statistical compensation analyses to ensure EEOC/OFCCP compliance
· Facilitating strategy and planning sessions
· Sales compensation
· Job descriptions
· Conducting due diligence for mergers and acquisitions by collecting cost data regarding employees, determining effect upon income statements, identifying HR liabilities, and ensuring effective communications